I just wanted to share

I know most people will come on me for this but, i wanted to share a video of one of the 2 girls that lost her life tragically to carbon monoxide. I used to sit next to her in civics class last year and she was the best friend i could ever ask for. I miss her oh so dearly and she always loved to share her highlighters with me so we can both highlight the important stuff in out notes for an exam. i miss her so much and now the mom was charged and was released. Im very disseminated. It just goes to show how stupid people can be. Bleow is the article of the girls mom that was released today and then the video.

RIP Amber and Caitlin I love you and will always remember the good times we had.

http://www.wptv.com/content/news/so...tv-boca-raton-car/zGiIKykwzEiaZJk2Ei1zUQ.cspx

http://amberwilsonfoundation.org/?page_id=80

I am very sorry to hear about your friend. thank you for sharing awareness. It is also noted to me that for such a young boy to understand the ruthlessness of her mother you are a very bright individual.

Sorry to hear about that Stefan, like Courtney said thanks for sharing the awareness and You are a very bright and caring person. No one should have to go through such pain, especially young children. Memories are the best way to honor your friends. As well as trying to prevent it from happening to anyone else.

Stefan I remember when this happened, you were so devastated. It is so sad that the mother is not being held in Jail where she should be. I am really sorry you lost your friend.

I am so sorry for the loss of your friends....its tragic that such young lives were taken so foolishly and for no apparent reason. I took a look at the website and to see such a young beautiful face smiling back at me was hard.....they both had the rest of their lives ahead of them :(

I had a few friends that died in high school from car accidents and cancer...its hard and after 20 years I still think about them regularly.

As long as they are in your memory and you remember the good times and good things about them then there memory will never die. I know its hard but unfortunately life deals us with hard blows every now and again to remind us what is precious to us.

My thoughts are with you....

My greatest sympathy to you for your loss, never apologize for sharing your sorrow. They were such young beautiful girls.

Its unfortunate these days so many brilliant young people are loosing there lifes tragically.

My greatest sympathy to you for your loss, never apologize for sharing your sorrow. They were such young beautiful girls.

Its unfortunate these days so many brilliant young people are loosing there lifes tragically.

Thank you guys so much for your kind words.

The other girls mother has a website about her daughter but this is the mother of the girl who went over the other girls house and they passed away together. Here is the other girls website. She wanted to be a pro golf player and she was in my math class.

http://www.caitlinfoundation.org/index.php

Back
Top Bottom