I have exciting news...

So.... You actually don't have any exciting news? It's just click-bait? :cautious:

'The one and only Chandler Bing' is Matthew Perry by the way and I can't really imagine how one would get excited about him... Unless he would hand out free money or something...

So.... You actually don't have any exciting news? It's just click-bait? :cautious:

'The one and only Chandler Bing' is Matthew Perry by the way and I can't really imagine how one would get excited about him... Unless he would hand out free money or something...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

However, I'm not allowed to say anything about it until sometime in August, but I can say it involves the one and only Chandler Bing.

I'm going to guess, you got him a girlfriend or are expecting a clutch in the next month or so.

Last edited:
No, it involves tv actually. Just not allowed to say anything about it until August as they're keeping it very hush hush. And I know Matthew Perry is the real Chandler Bing lol

Here's a bit of a teaser.
20180619_192324.jpg
20180619_192332.jpg

The show premieres in August and there's a good chance that Chandler Bing will be in the title sequence for the show. It's a new show on animal planet, but I've done a lot of googling on it and there's nothing you can find out about it online, hence why I have to be quiet about it.

Gotta ask, did you sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement? If not, spill the beans on what the show is called! lol :ROFLMAO:

Im gonna be keeping an eye out now on Animal Planet lol Love watching documentaries on chams and other reptiles.

Yes really and same here, also should give some great ideas for how to build enclosures that we haven't thought of on here.

I wonder if they'll have an episode with Dale Tamura. I'd love to see one of his builds start to finish and to include doing the aluminium frame portions.

Tanked was meh. Way cooler builds in the SW aquarium hobby. They were more for showy furniture than an actual reef/aquatic replication.

Cool that your cham will be on tv though! Let us know how it goes

Back
Top Bottom