I Hates This! When Your Cham knows Better than You!

Yeah this was not from outside... LOL this was from the craft store. Willow branches... For use in your house :hilarious: So the last thing I expected was bugs to burrow out of them.

Wood like this is where they're most often found. When reading about them for my mulberry tree, most of what I found was only talking about them in dead wood/furniture. This makes me think the mulberry tree died after shock from a freak snowstorm in the middle of may and they took the opportunity to move in.

Wood like this is where they're most often found. When reading about them for my mulberry tree, most of what I found was only talking about them in dead wood/furniture. This makes me think the mulberry tree died after shock from a freak snowstorm in the middle of may and they took the opportunity to move in.
Yeah... Was this the big tree you had on your property?

I am just glad I live near a beach with lots of drift wood. Nothing has come out of any of my drift wood lol. And it is holding up sooooo well.

Yeah... Was this the big tree you had on your property?

I am just glad I live near a beach with lots of drift wood. Nothing has come out of any of my drift wood lol. And it is holding up sooooo well.

Yeah I bet it is. Jealous you probably have some cool choices out there. I gotta walk through my woods getting covered in poison ivy lol

It was a few inches taller than me. I had it in a pot, but it lived through the winter in my very cold garage. Came came out of dormancy with leaves and berries, then the snow came and I thought it would hold up for a day or 2, but I guess not. Shocked my fig too, but it seems to be making a comeback.

I almost was going to cut sumac that I thought was muscadine. Is bamboo OK or bird perches from pet store?
Bamboo is fine—even great! Bird perches, I suppose, would depend on the type of wood.
The general rule is that hardwoods (deciduous) woods are ok; softwoods (coniferous) are not, but there are exceptions to both.

Back
Top Bottom