I finally got my Raiden male

krknieriem

After several weeks and alot of back and forth conversations with Rob I finally got my Raiden male. I wasnt able to be here today so I had my brother accept my package nad I just couldnt wait til I got home so I could let him out and tweek his setup

Please feel free to critique his new home as he is very small and I just want to make sure he is happy in his new home

014.jpg

013-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Yes they are, Rob certainly has done a wonderful job of pulling this off. I know he has been working on this for a long time but the wait has been excruciating in my short time lol

It's exciting isn't it! Glad you also got your import too :) Can't wait to see him grow up over time. I'm sure he is enjoying all that room you have in his cage for him, though I'd add a little more foliage at the top and a few more branches there as well. Other than that it looks good :)

It's exciting isn't it! Glad you also got your import too :) Can't wait to see him grow up over time. I'm sure he is enjoying all that room you have in his cage for him, though I'd add a little more foliage at the top and a few more branches there as well. Other than that it looks good :)

i was goin say same or ya can just raise the plant an stuff up alil, im sure hes goin love his new home..

ryan did you see bobbies boy?i know he will make you want one...

I most definitely am going to continue posting pics as he grows, right now I am a little concerned though, I made a food cup with screen on bottom so the water from the mister would drain but the crickets keep drowning, tomorrow I am going to make a second food cup just to be safe, with such a big enclosure for this little guy im sure it will be good for him to have options where to eat from

Back
Top Bottom