I finally got my cham!!!

058092F3-40F2-4EDE-9AD8-178CFB4D5EA3.jpeg
Forgot to include the picture in excitement, lol.

Congrats! Jeffrey’s a little cutie! Please post some pictures of his home.
It’s nothing much right now, I only got one fake plant and one stick thingy. We’re gonna get him more fake plants and a pothos as soon as we can. We’d already spent 300 dollars just to get what we’ve got now lol
image.jpg

Shower off the photos before placing it in the enclosure, veilds eat plants and gardening centers use toxins on the plant.

I don't think currently the enclosure is suitable for homing a chameleon, you may want to prioritize your trip to home depot and wal-mart.
Yep. We’re planning on getting some more fake plants and branches for him today to keep him comfortable until we can get a pothos.

Yep. We’re planning on getting some more fake plants and branches for him today to keep him comfortable until we can get a pothos.
Welcome @kyle0417 . You have a cutie . I just want to add veiled chameleons are Notorious for eating their plants . More real less fake would be the best choice , also real plants help with correct humidity . You want to make sure your baby is safe with no impaction issues :D.

Coming along! Make sure you give him a branch up so he can bask in the heat and somewhere for him to hide. They don't like being on display all the time and like their privacy sometimes just like we do. :) welcome to the forum

Back
Top Bottom