I do not even now how to word this...I thought " IT " was his foot

little leaf

Avid Member
ummm....my male panther was just.. :eek: :eek: showing off his goods - but..do they (OMG I feel so embarrassed !! ) masturbate? I have seen it before- but this time it was HUGE - I thought it was his foot at first - and it was kinda " wrapped" on the vine - as soon as I walked up ( I could see it across the room! :eek: ) he stopped and returned to " gentlemen" status ~ lol
now, I know what an odd question, and from a Christian woman no less !! :p but I know we had a few stallions who would do this- do chams do this also ? thank God my daughter was at school !! :p sorry if any kids read this :eek:

Its very natural. Like masturbation. However, I dont believe they are actually masturbating. They are made to mate, like every other animal, and they do release sperm plugs onto vines and branches from time to time. They may be masturbating, maybe a vet or someone more knowledgeable could answer that. I do know its normal for them to "air themselves out" a bit from time to time, especially when coming of age.

As long as the animal retracts its organ back inside its body, there nothing to worry about. If he cant, youll want to put KY on the exposed tissue, to keep it from drying out, and take the animal to a vet.

I always thought they were just scenting. Like the iggies do with the leg crayon things they drag along everything during spring.

Its very natural. Like masturbation. However, I dont believe they are actually masturbating. They are made to mate, like every other animal, and they do release sperm plugs onto vines and branches from time to time. They may be masturbating, maybe a vet or someone more knowledgeable could answer that. I do know its normal for them to "air themselves out" a bit from time to time, especially when coming of age.

As long as the animal retracts its organ back inside its body, there nothing to worry about. If he cant, youll want to put KY on the exposed tissue, to keep it from drying out, and take the animal to a vet.

he was able to "put himself " away - but good lord- even Olive was impressed - and she is a JACKSON !! lol
I have never seen a sperm plug yet... I'll tell ya, these boys !! I only until recently have had just girls , so all this "flesh flashing" - :p guess I will just have to get use to it- lol - I just was not sure if that was what was going on- and it never looked like that before- so at first I thought maybe he was somehow "stuck" to the vine- ok, well, I was shy to ask :eek: but wanted to be sure all was ok - apparently I have a very proud boy :D

:D Haha! I was just asked to leave the library after reading this post. Apparently my boisterous laughing was disturbing others who were studying for finals.

Back
Top Bottom