I can't stop!

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all-

I have added yet another animal to the farm. We got another donkey. She was abandoned in another county and was rescued. she is sweet as can be and just fits right in here.

Chase

Oh- and there is another picture with Alfred for Laurie, I'm 6'1", so that gives you a little reference to know how tall he is

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-21-15-40-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-21-15-40-43.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_2015-03-21-15-40-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-21-15-40-58.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 128
Awww, she is so cute! I can't believe someone abandoned her! I'm glad you picked her up. :) Alfred is cute as heck, too. I wish we had some land, I've always wanted some chickens and goats. Maybe someday. :)

Awww, she is so cute! I can't believe someone abandoned her! I'm glad you picked her up. :) Alfred is cute as heck, too. I wish we had some land, I've always wanted some chickens and goats. Maybe someday. :)

I couldn't believe it either. She was with a horse, and two goats. The horse was in bad shape but she was ok. She's a little jumpy around the alpaca and my other donkey but she's getting used to everyone :)

Chase

I'm glad she's fitting in. She was probably wondering what the heck the alpaca was, lol. A really biiiig sheep or a horse with a 80's style perm. ;)

I'm glad she's fitting in. She was probably wondering what the heck the alpaca was, lol. A really biiiig sheep or a horse with a 80's style perm. ;)

She doesn't like the other donkey either and actually has kicked her. Now we have to separate the food piles even more than before!

Chase you are such a nut!! I would love having all those animals. I pretty much like animals, most, but not quite all of them.;)

Chase you are such a nut!! I would love having all those animals. I pretty much like animals, most, but not quite all of them.;)

I love them all! But, I'm done getting animals now, way too many. We are bringing a male pig in here in the next few weeks to breed our female. Should have little piggies by the summer! :)

Chase

You're going to be very busy! :) I wonder why the new donkey doesn't like the other one. I hope she settles in and learns to get along.

You're going to be very busy! :) I wonder why the new donkey doesn't like the other one. I hope she settles in and learns to get along.

Well the other donkey is going to live with a friend after this week. But I think she'll settle in soon.

Chase

I worked at the bronx zoo this past summer, and I helped raise some baby goats. They are the cutest little things and act like puppies!

Back
Top Bottom