I can’t get my 8 month old veiled chameleon to eat anything

i have an 8 month old veiled chameleon that won’t eat. A few days ago she ate one cricket that’s all I have seen her eat for a while besides a few wax worms.Is there any way I could get her to eat something?

Also, dubia roaches seem to be working wonders on my girl. She loves them so much, she literally refuses to eat anything else :LOL: Also, I know that hornworms are usually pretty attractive to normal chameleons (not my own) because of their vulnerable/slow nature and bright colored body. Just know that these are special treats, not to be used as a diet staple.

She might need to lay eggs. Females lay eggs without a male even being around. They often stop eating before they lay. Do you have a laying bin for her. If she needs to lay and not provided with a proper laying bin she will become egg bound and die. Please post a photo of her.

Here’s how to set up a laying bin. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/laying-bin-set-up-educational-video.77225/
Ok I took her to the vet weeks ago they said she was completely healthy and does not need to lay eggs. That could of changed so I will post some pics

Right not her stomach it flat that means she is absorbing light can you still determine if she needs to lay eggs???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom