I brought this lil dude as a nosey be. Hes only 5 months old but i thought he looks like a Faly??..

20170122_135805.jpg
20170118_134259.jpg
20170122_135731.jpg

looks just like my boy. if it was a faly then hed have much more blurred bars and yellow cheeks up to his head, hes probably a mix. if he was a nosy be hed be pretty much blue. not sure if that helps but someone more experienced may be able to chime in.

nosy-faly4.jpg

105.jpg

Aww your boys lovely.. i was told he is a nosey be with good blood lines.
I brought him from a shop that surplies the zoo's in uk. Il have to wait i guess .he won t have his full colours till hes an adult. It is exciting every shed how the colours change. I have had him since he was 4 weeks old.

Last edited:
In my humble, novice opinion, I would agree that he may well be a Faly. Especially given the age comparison photos. And if he is not, I would say definitely a cross. He is very pretty!

He is beautiful but isn't a Nosy Be. I don't think he is a Faly either, I would guess a cross of at least two different locales as he is showing off hinds of a few locale mixes.
I love him regardless.. but i would like to know.. as he gets older il post pics .x

Back
Top Bottom