Hydration

I'm still in my learning stage. I'm wanting to set up a drip system for my jackson's female to make sure that she's always got to drink no matter what I'm doing. Is it okay to put a piece of natural sponge to keep from flooding her terrarium? Maybe switch out the piece on a daily basis? Open to all suggestions.

I'm still in my learning stage. I'm wanting to set up a drip system for my jackson's female to make sure that she's always got to drink no matter what I'm doing. Is it okay to put a piece of natural sponge to keep from flooding her terrarium? Maybe switch out the piece on a daily basis? Open to all suggestions.
Hi there. what size screen cage are you working with? The best option is a drip pan below that props the cage up about an inch over the base of the pan and then drilling holes in the bottom piece of your screen cage for the water to drip through.

Hi there. what size screen cage are you working with? The best option is a drip pan below that props the cage up about an inch over the base of the pan and then drilling holes in the bottom piece of your screen cage for the water to drip through.
Getting a 18x18x30 or the 24x24x48 reptibreeze.

Oh wow, thanks. That gives me a ton of ideas to explore. Looks like it's flea market time this weekend.

I would get the 18x18x36 minimum you will need at least that amount of height to create decent heat and humidity gradients allowing her to pick the spot her body needs for heat and hydration regulation.

Seeing as the pricing isn't not a big difference I'll probably be going with the larger. I'm currently looking at fogger systems also.

Back
Top Bottom