Hydration Systems

Aquazamp and Mistking are so similar in price and quality that you cant really miss. I have an aquazamp and it works decently. I still hand mist though...Im oldschool. I chose aquazamp because they are local and I see them at shows around my area. Whichever you choose, they are all decent auto systems.

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

This has been debated on many a thread...

Brad,

My 1/4 inch soaker hose is INSIDE the cage, wrapped around my top branches. So I have only my basking light and UVB light on the top.

So my point is the Aquazamp is too big on the top, and the soaker hose doesn't impact the top of the cage for placement of light fixtures.:D

Nick

I thought exactly the same thing. I have five cages, and one of them is only 16"x16" on top. As is it's already limited in space. The other three are 18" & 24". IN my particular environment that set up wouldn't work.

Aquazamp and Mistking are so similar in price and quality that you cant really miss. I have an aquazamp and it works decently. I still hand mist though...Im oldschool. I chose aquazamp because they are local and I see them at shows around my area. Whichever you choose, they are all decent auto systems.

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

This has been debated on many a thread...

Yeah, If I could hand mist ONLINE from another country I would too, LOL. I agree, they both look reliable, minus the experience. But wait... what about the others?
Sometimes dead horses need to be beaten, sometimes ideas are just incomplete thoughts, needing to be tossed around, sometimes ending up in obtuse angles after obtuse angles, in a new area, beating another dead horse.
Thank you for submitting your opinion. Much appreciated.
If not look at all the great comments, we learn something new everyday.

I think I’m going to wait on the comments in reference to the systems already out on the market. After all they are proven to work.

Probably the best route if you don't want to dink around with stuff. The DIY saves money, but the commercial systems are priced pretty affordable for what you get. The peace of mind is worth a few extra bucks anyway. Good luck with your decision. ;)

Back
Top Bottom