Hybrids

I know most people arent fond of cross locals but i have seen some pretty interesting combinations that have inspired me to try some of my own. Currently i have tamatave and nosy faly eggs incubating as well as ambilobe x faly eggs.However the hybrid that i am most excited to see how will turn out is nosy mitiso x tamatave .Does anyone have any ideas how some of these babies will turn out? Or have you bred any hybrids of your own? Id love to see some pictures from other members.

I know most people arent fond of cross locals but i have seen some pretty interesting combinations that have inspired me to try some of my own. Currently i have tamatave and nosy faly eggs incubating as well as ambilobe x faly eggs.However the hybrid that i am most excited to see how will turn out is nosy mitiso x tamatave .Does anyone have any ideas how some of these babies will turn out? Or have you bred any hybrids of your own? Id love to see some pictures from other members.
Can I place an order for a male Tamatave/Nosy Faly?!

Yeah sure lol its gonna be awhile tho the eggs were only recently laid. Here's a pictures of the sire, a CB Nosy faly produced from west coast chameleon brothers. The female tamatave comes from a very high white lineage, heres a picture of her clutch mate

Attachments

• 20181021_204257.jpg
    20181021_204257.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 20180929_140717.jpg
    20180929_140717.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 305
Sorry about your female but glad to hear the eggs are doing well. I enjoy seeing the different crosses. I would imagine thats how some of the locales came to be. Interesting world we live in!

Back
Top Bottom