Hybrid mister? Anyone

I dont know if you can?
I dont think the monsoon can apply the psi needed to run a mist king nozzle.
It might work but the back pressure can ruin the internal parts.
you could try to hook up both heads and if the mistking head doesnt work or drips then you know its the psi

I am running one AquaZamp mist head on my Monsoon for a Red Eye Tree Frog tank. I upgraded to AquaZamp and did not want to just get rid of my Monsoon. I have been running this since January and have not seen any problems. it creates a very fine mist, similar to my AquaZamp system. The mist heads for AquaZamp are very similar to MistKing heads.
I hope this helps! :)

The "rain nozzle" or "rain dome" is just a way to elevate a mist nozzle up above your screen top. The mist hitting the screen will sort of hang up and build up droplets that then fall into the cage like "rain" All you need to do is poke a hole that fits whatever nozzle in the bottom of a plastic cup, mount yer nozzle and place it on top of your enclosure.... TA DA! rain Cheers!

I just watched the vid... pretty much self explanatory...

Last edited:
The "rain nozzle" or "rain dome" is just a way to elevate a mist nozzle up above your screen top. The mist hitting the screen will sort of hang up and build up droplets that then fall into the cage like "rain" All you need to do is poke a hole that fits whatever nozzle in the bottom of a plastic cup, mount yer nozzle and place it on top of your enclosure.... TA DA! rain Cheers!

I just watched the vid... pretty much self explanatory...
yea i improvised a bit... amazing what a won ton soup container can do....

thanks

Back
Top Bottom