Husbandry form

You could put it right here.
Ambilobe panther female 18 months 10 months in my care 1to 2 times a week not always handling Locust dubia bsfl crickets ww pachnoda. 7 roaches 2 ww 25 bsfl no schedule provide food daily This is just a random week a picked of notes 2 weeks before laying. Bug gel insect fuel fruit and veg. Apple orange mango carrot sliced greens sweet potato organic bee pollen this can vary slightly. Previously pro rep calcium no d3 every feed reptivite +d3 every 10th just started arcadia range so will b following their program. Misting 3 times a day exo terra 2 minutes each plus hand misting as spray not reaching far zoo med dripper most of the day I see her drink poo firm white urate. Test no. Repti breeze 2x2x4 2 sides closed. Arcadia t5 fixture + reptisun t5ho Arcadia jungle dawn Arcadia ira basking 75 watt. Uvb +jungle on 8 -8 basking 10 -6.basking 27-28 Celsius. Gradient 22 - 17. Night temp around 15. Humidity 50 -80 % day night 50 -100%. Measuring komodo dual gauge. Mister day fogger night. Plants pothos dragon tree ficus 2 bromelia Boston fern and jasmine. Viv placement living room top of 76 inches no fans or vents . Uk

Ambilobe panther female 18 months 10 months in my care 1to 2 times a week not always handling Locust dubia bsfl crickets ww pachnoda. 7 roaches 2 ww 25 bsfl no schedule provide food daily This is just a random week a picked of notes 2 weeks before laying. Bug gel insect fuel fruit and veg. Apple orange mango carrot sliced greens sweet potato organic bee pollen this can vary slightly. Previously pro rep calcium no d3 every feed reptivite +d3 every 10th just started arcadia range so will b following their program. Misting 3 times a day exo terra 2 minutes each plus hand misting as spray not reaching far zoo med dripper most of the day I see her drink poo firm white urate. Test no. Repti breeze 2x2x4 2 sides closed. Arcadia t5 fixture + reptisun t5ho Arcadia jungle dawn Arcadia ira basking 75 watt. Uvb +jungle on 8 -8 basking 10 -6.basking 27-28 Celsius. Gradient 22 - 17. Night temp around 15. Humidity 50 -80 % day night 50 -100%. Measuring komodo dual gauge. Mister day fogger night. Plants pothos dragon tree ficus 2 bromelia Boston fern and jasmine. Viv placement living room top of 76 inches no fans or vents . Uk
That all sounds pretty good! :) Humidity is on the high side though, so try to bring it down below 50% during the day. You don’t mention how many feeders you’re giving daily. To help reduce egg laying you’ll want to give around 3 feeders 3 times a week. I also give my ladies occasional treats like letting some bsfl pupate into flying snacks. Do you have a lay bin for her? I suggest keeping it permanently in the enclosure to eliminate guessing when it’s needed and the stress of putting something new in. For aesthetics you could use a mix of play sand with a bit of organic soil and put a plant in the corner of the bin. They like laying against root balls too.

Oh sorry I mentioned i don't have a schedule I provide her with food. Daily No set amout. So anyway I forgot about the last part of the form concerns. Since homing my girl she has layed twice. First at 16 months then the other day around 2 months later both times over 9 day period. First clutch 42 second 53 . So I know I have to sort out diet . So if 3 feeders 3 times a week and I have 4 main feeders(her preference would be locust and bsfl ) which ones to make sure she is getting enough. They say variation but if she is not being fussy I shouldn't fuss and just let her eat the locusts

Humidity so my gauge got sprayed will move it 2 more and see what comes up. My current humidity in the room is 57% there is a 4ft turtle ? tank with heater in there adding too levels. Yes I have a constant lay bin with organic soil and sand

That all sounds pretty good! :) Humidity is on the high side though, so try to bring it down below 50% during the day. You don’t mention how many feeders you’re giving daily. To help reduce egg laying you’ll want to give around 3 feeders 3 times a week. I also give my ladies occasional treats like letting some bsfl pupate into flying snacks. Do you have a lay bin for her? I suggest keeping it permanently in the enclosure to eliminate guessing when it’s needed and the stress of putting something new in. For aesthetics you could use a mix of play sand with a bit of organic soil and put a plant in the corner of the bin. They like laying against root balls too.
So as they are only treats and fatty I probably could do away with ww and pachnoda.

Will double check that 2moro think its 82. Is there any calorie intake recommended and secondly a link to what feeders and their nutrition content. Was recommended 3 feeders 3 times a week.

Back
Top Bottom