husbandry advice :)

wow that looks great! so does the light bar serve as all the lighting that she will need? or do i need to have another light for basking?

for the plants, i will def get rid of the fake ones and look into getting the dragon ledges. where did you get your pothos and what type is it, if you know? i went to home depot and the one i found didn't have long vines like yours does.

so i am guessing you have a drip tray and everything in his cage is hanging? does he ever go to the floor or anything?
Thanks hun. It has been a work in progress as I have learned more and more. lol
So you will want to have a heat lamp still as well for basking. I got one of these and anchored it to the side of the cage by drilling holes in it and screwing it into the frame for my lamp.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007D1BUJY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have 3 different types of pothos. Marble queen, Njoy, and a golden pothos. Check your local nurseries as well. They tend to get the larger ones in. I bought my golden pothos for 30 bucks at a local nursery and it has about 8 vines that were 4-5 feet in length.

I do have a drip tray as well and everything is hanging. I have the dragon strand drip easy tray. I really like it because my guy is always everywhere in his cage. from the bottom to the top. The drip easy tray has a removable screen that sits on top of the tray separating the cham from any sitting water. I just wet vac my tray out each day.

Back
Top Bottom