Hunger Strike

Jasper is doing the same thing he is going on three days and all he has had is 8 cirx and 3 wax worms... All he is sayin is "give me some variety dude! crix everyday? I dont think so!" LoL

I think mostly because they can. If they are tired of a food, or get too comfortable that food it always available, they just take a break. I find if I skip feeding daily and feed only every other day they eat better and I don't overfeed that way.:)

While that's likely true...in my heart, I cannot help but believe they do it to drive us insane...I know: they don't have that sort of thought process, but sometimes, it seems that way....

Sometimes I think they get bored, I skip a day or two and if that doesn't work then it is time to break out the BB Flies.

They always get my chams stimulated, gives them variety and its fun to watch them shoot at flies :)

Maybe it's religious beleifs?

Don't worry too much.. they can go off food for a week or two even three and not be really affected.

I hear ya! Pablo has been on a "I refuse to eat crickets" strike right now and only wants superworms. He gets pheonix and butters right now but isn't too pleased about those either.

Back
Top Bottom