Mine has a wooden bottom, wooden sides and a glass front, drainage isnt an issue as I don't add enough water to cause a.surplus, depends on your climate (I'm in the UK where it varies a lot), I was hand spraying for humidity but I'm afraid being present 4 times a day for the rest of.my.life wasn't going to happen, invested in a mister system and a humidity control which means I can now leave them.unattended for 3 days if I double feed on the first one, if you have mesh sides then airflow shouldn't be an issue whereas I have to use an extraction fan to change the air which means I also suck.out the humidity.i have a sterilised bark type substrate on the floor which soaks up any extra moisture and also acts to keep the environment humid, plenty of people on.here advise against anything on the floor but I know several panther owners who have been doing it for years without any issues.
There is a wealth of good advice and information on this site learned through years of experience but there are also a lot of Bs opinions and fairy tales so use it as guidance and add some common sense, the trick is to know which info is good and which is bs!, you could always add some newspaper to the bottom.to soak up any excess as a temporary measure until you work things out