Hulk [Before & After]

Wow he really is awesome! Kammers posted one on FB that looked just like him for sale. He sold right away! Did he by chance come from Kammers?? You just don't see those color combinations too often.

Junglefries i can hardly tell the difference. What it is? Did he grow, change color? Hulk is just a beautiful hulk!!!!! And he has grown beautifully. lol

Wow he really is awesome! Kammers posted one on FB that looked just like him for sale. He sold right away! Did he by chance come from Kammers?? You just don't see those color combinations too often.

Ny-nofy (Kammerflage) was/is grandpa, who sired my Sherlock, who fathered Hulk. (Make sense? :D)

Junglefries i can hardly tell the difference. What it is? Did he grow, change color? Hulk is just a beautiful hulk!!!!! And he has grown beautifully. lol

I held on to him because I hoped he would retain some white and his disposition. He looked completely different than other clutches at the time, but in the end turned out just like his brothers and sisters. There are some variations within the family, but a lot of similarity. He did keep his great demeanor, though. :D

Back
Top Bottom