How's my enclosure looking?

Just wanted to get opinions. We're almost ready I think. Waiting on the drainage tray from Dragon Strand. Yes I know one fake vine but thought it added a pop of color. This is not the final resting place for it either, I have a separate room but was working on it in the kitchen where I had good light. Anyway thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20200322_174819.jpg
    20200322_174819.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 20200322_174809.jpg
    20200322_174809.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 40
I can do that. Wasn't sure where it needed to be. I didn't like it there anyway. I may move it back toward the back some more hidden.
chams don't really like to go down for food. That's why i said to put it up higher. Maybe near the basking spot. Also I would put a lot more vegetation, some taller plants. chams like to be in the foliage.

chams don't really like to go down for food. That's why i said to put it up higher. Maybe near the basking spot. Also I would put a lot more vegetation, some taller plants. chams like to be in the foliage.
I'm fine with that. Actually considered putting it there at first. The schiflerra was taller but when I changed the dirt I lost some height. Theres a pothos in the back there I'm hoping grows quickly. Waiting on dragon ledges to come in and I'll hang it. The schiflerra was so large it took up a lot of space. I can probably get another one...I also have some short money trees I'm waiting on them to gain some height I will add in also. Just didnt want to hang too much on the screen. The pothos is large but is heavy. I have another fake vine I can use until these get bigger too.

Back
Top Bottom