How To Sex Baby Panthers

6.png
9.png
this is the one I believe is a female this is #1

Hey guys, yup its one of those. I could use help identifying if my new baby panther is male or female. So far many have said female, thoughts? He/she is about 2 months old or so.
WP_20160220_004.jpg
WP_20160220_006.jpg

THe "Kent-Vent" method works extremely well! :) It often helps, especially on tiny babies, to take a picture of them from the side tail out instead of trying to guage with your eye. It worked on all of my baby Panthers (except for one that turned out to be male instead of female!).
Here are some more pics...
Male
DSCN4617.jpg

DSCN5148.jpg

DSCN5152.jpg

Female...
DSCN4615.jpg

Look at all the color-this is a female!
DSCN5023.jpg

DSCN5223.jpg

DSCN5380.jpg

DSCN5508.jpg

So going by this, would you agree this one is a female? I think I see what you are saying but I'm still not 100% sure. It is probably like seahorses, once you see it it is very obvious.

I totally know what you mean I've looked and looked wife looked and looked but can't freaking tell

I have 16 baby panthers I'll take em to the vet in a few months hopefully he'll/ she'll be able to sex each one

Any way anyone can tell the sex of these crappy pics? I'll have to try and take better ones

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 283
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 274
THe "Kent-Vent" method works extremely well! :) It often helps, especially on tiny babies, to take a picture of them from the side tail out instead of trying to guage with your eye. It worked on all of my baby Panthers (except for one that turned out to be male instead of female!).
Here are some more pics..
DSCN4617.jpg

DSCN5148.jpg

DSCN5152.jpg

Female...
DSCN4615.jpg

Look at all the color-this is a female!
DSCN5023.jpg

DSCN5223.jpg

DSCN5380.jpg

DSCN5508.jpg

Last edited:
i'm learning how to tell the gender of baby panther chameleons.

i just got this masoala baby yesterday, looking at the tail, i think it's a male. could someone teach me by telling me if i'm right or wrong, please?

mambo2324_zps8lhhvgqm.jpg

IMG_2834.JPG
IMG_2835.JPG
Can someone please give me some help determining the sex of these two young babies? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2835.JPG
    IMG_2835.JPG
    242.6 KB · Views: 183
Hi guys. First post on this forum and it's a help wanted one.

Just got my first baby, a 2+ month old ambilobe from a local hobby breeder. Some angles it looks male and some it looks female. Bought it as a male.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg