How To Sex Baby Panthers

Not sure if this is a good enough picture, try to take another one later if you can't tell by this one. But if you can, please tell me male or female?

t4ybzm.jpg

Hard to tell with the tail base on the white napkin but it looks like it has a small bulge which would make it male. A better pic would help. Hopefully one of the pros will chime in too. That is a tiny chameleon too how old is he

He had just hatched when I took that picture, he is now 1 day old. I found this other picture on my phone, maybe it's better?

108g5s1.jpg

Hoping i can get a little help is sexing these 3 babies.

Baby #1 is double the size of the other 2 and only 1 week apart (8 weeks old). It shows a good amount of blue/green on its face and sides. Im pretty sure this one is a male.

20140119_130819.jpg

20140227_094838.jpg

Baby #2 is 7 weeks and shows a small amount of color on its face also. Possibly female?

20140119_131704.jpg

20140227_094401.jpg

Baby #3 is almost 7 weeks and is very tiny. Havent seen any color yet but could be a late bloomer due to its size and no color. Possibly male?

20140208_132737.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the flipped pics

The first two babies look male buy the tail base. the third one is at an aquard angle but im going with male for that one too

Im changing number 3 to female. Still hard to tell. The other 2 babies had side profile shots whit the tail extended. ..easier said than done though lol

Sexing

Dear all,

Can you please help me at sexing my young (3 to 4 months...) Ambilobe Blue bar. Sold as a male, the vendor still claim it is one while tail observations seems to show the contrary.

Your guess?

Thanks per advance,

Ced

Attachments

• Number 2.jpg
    Number 2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Number 1.jpg
    Number 1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 333
First timer, here!

Hey all! This is my first time posting on these forums! I currently have a female Panther cham (not exactly sure on the specific type of Panther, maybe you guys could help!). I'll provide some pictures of her below, just to show her off ;).

I'm also here asking for help on sexing another Panther I'm about to buy. We're all pretty sure that it's a male, but you guys all seem to know your stuff. I'll provide the pictures I took at the time (I can take more if needed tomorrow or whenever). I'm looking to breed the female soon. Unfortunately, she's going through some tough times as she's been aggressively digging in her cage and has turned jet black. I've been told that she's basically ready to lay some eggs, although they're not fertilized. ;). Anyway, onto the pics of 'Q' (the female)!

View attachment 93882

IMG_6462.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6475.jpg

Now, here's the "male" in question:

IMG_6978.jpg

IMG_6979.jpg

Thanks to you all in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom