How to make plant taller? Box under plant?

What can I use as leverage for a money tree plant in my chameleons enclosure? The tree is about a foot long but I don’t want it sitting at the bottom of the cage... not sure what to do to make it taller.

I just stuck an empty pot of the same size inverted and under the short plant.

1613398116930.png

Bricks also work. If they're too heavy, try pieces of scrap 2x4 stacked like a Jenga tower.

1613398686513.png

I'm wanting to use bricks for my new Enclosure. But Carly goes to the bottom sometimes or runs away. When she does she climbs on everything, so I would be afraid she would scrape or hurt herself with the bricks

Suspended plants definitely or as i like to call it floating garden. Only thing on floor of mine is lay bin. need access to clean out bottom tray regularly & anything that needs to be moved to carry this out becomes a choir or a potential corner to be cut🙂

Attachments

• PXL_20210211_110510101.jpg
    PXL_20210211_110510101.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 103
I use my old locker stand from high school, it’s light weight and it big enough to fit 2 container plants. The holes are good for drainage so plants don’t get root rot.

Won’t the pots be easily flipped over on top of another pot? Not much support, really small center of gravity.
No more than sitting directly on the floor.

If the top pot (with the plant in it) is top-heavy it could fall over, but if it's top-heavy it's going to fall over whether it's on top of another pot or on the floor—the bottom of the pot is the same size either way.

Back
Top Bottom