How to gut load worms.

Stanly

Ok so I've searched and read about what to gut load worms (such as super worms) but my problem is how to do it with out having the fresh veggies get all in the saw dust/bedding.

So how do y'all keep/feed your super worms (or other worms that need gut loaded)

I keep my supers in some dry gutload instead of the bedding they come with and just toss veggies on top. They come up to the top to eat them and what they dint eat dries up and joins the dry mix. I put only small amounts in so it doesn't have the chance to rot and anything that looks gross is removed. Works really well for me.

I've fed them greens, carrots, and bug bread, the reciple for which I got from sandrachameleons blog (did it a little differently. just kindof used what I had). They ate all of it. Haven't gotten a chance to try anything else yet.

I keep my supers in some dry gutload instead of the bedding they come with and just toss veggies on top. They come up to the top to eat them and what they dint eat dries up and joins the dry mix. I put only small amounts in so it doesn't have the chance to rot and anything that looks gross is removed. Works really well for me.

This sounds like a great ideal, I'll give that a try. Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom