How to cure addiction?

Emcee101

My fiance and I were just looking at Chams.... I so happen to get stuck on True Blues... yeah... Fml. Were doing just grea with Reggie (new veiled), but I have a sudden friggin urge to get another cham! Like welll since I'm takeing care of one!.... lol How do I cure this before I go completely bankrupt? =P

I'm the same at the moment. I've fallen in love with a beautiful female Ambanja and I only live in a two bedroom apartment! Is there enough room in it for a third Cham? And then I want a Nosy Be! Argghhh Chams are so addictive. Buy another though definitely!

addiection

i feel your pain. i started with an ambilobe, just got a true blue, and have another cage which i purchased and have began furnishing for a third. it is an addiction and could become an expensive one. Good luck and get the true blue!!!

To cure the addiction, you get a bigger place.
That way you have more rooms to put them in.
Or you make your own chams, (i.e. breed them)

At least this addiction wont kill you!

Theres no escape from the addiction. :D

I started out with one, now have two. Have a feeling i'm going to end up with four eventually.

Reptiles in general are an addiction!

What started as 1 for me ended up in the upper 20's! I've now dwindled down to only 7. Wish I could get more again, I just don't have the time to commit now :\

My fiance and I were just looking at Chams.... I so happen to get stuck on True Blues... yeah... Fml. Were doing just grea with Reggie (new veiled), but I have a sudden friggin urge to get another cham! Like welll since I'm takeing care of one!.... lol How do I cure this before I go completely bankrupt? =P

What worked for me: I posted a copy of my last vet bill in the same room I have my 5 chameleon cages. Anytime I get that urge, that vet bill brings me back to earth very quickly. (I still look at the classifieds here daily.)

Back
Top Bottom