How to convince

Rune

Just need a few suggestions on how to convince my dad to buy me a ambliobe. XD
He is about to buy it but I just need to convince him its the same care a veilds and they are easy and sweet.:)
And can someone tell me the benefits in buying a older cham insted of a baby?

It is mostly the same care, same cage requirements as for Veileds and pretty much the same care and supplement schedule.

The benefits of buying an adult are they aren't as fragile and are already big and colorful compared to young panthers. Plus you don't have to buy a baby cage and then adult cage in a few months. For me, keeping an adult is somewhat less stressful!

if it comes from one of the known and recognized breeders, whether from hobbyist breeder members from the forum or the forum sponsors, you will get a well cared animal already established and healthy, you get to see the colors "now" and dont hav to wait

you dont need to buy another "grow up" cage, just one adult size cage, from the sponsors thay have a live guarantee that varies but still good

goodluck:D

Jmo but I prefer to buy babies or juvies myself. I know that Ive raised them under my care and supplementation schedule so they have a great start to their life. I also get to watch them mature and grow and get an understanding of each animals personality and likes & dislikes food wise. I think one of the biggest thrills is raising babies and watching them mature into beautiful adults but again thats just my personal preference...;)

Jmo but I prefer to buy babies or juvies myself. I know that Ive raised them under my care and supplementation schedule so they have a great start to their life. I also get to watch them mature and grow and get an understanding of each animals personality and likes & dislikes food wise. I think one of the biggest thrills is raising babies and watching them mature into beautiful adults but again thats just my personal preference...;)

I totally agree.. nothing like seeing each shed and watcing the color develop.

correct me if im wrong but i think she means she just wanted the pros of getting an adult

i of course agree getting a young one is much more rewarding, but maybe to her and maybe her dad spending that kind of money on a baby to potentially die scares them

however i do agree baby panthers are just as tough as veilds in the long run

but maybe Rune doesnt feel ready or maybe her father.... but i could b wrong

Imo I like the babies/juvies, they are so cute and it is very rewarding watching them grow up. You also get to have their supp schedule, feeding, and their preferences and personalities. They might be a little fragile but that's why we have to be careful ;)

The care for an adult or a baby is pretty much the exact same except for the supplementation schedule and the temps are a "little" bit on the cooler side for a baby. If you dont feel confident raising a baby you could still get one that is in the 5-7 month range and you'd get to enjoy watching it color up. To me if you cant raise a baby then you arent ready for an adult either. Imo.

Back
Top Bottom