How to become a member ?

Hi

ive been here since last year october 2018, and i have read many treads, and information.
i am trying to post something to forum sales section, it not allow me to do it.

i thought because my grade is still new member. what is the member requirement?
is anybody or staff member give me idea.

Thanks

You need to post more, become more active in the community
Okay, Good as a new member, it was very nice get all the information fro here.
some issue i was going to post, there was similar one already and solutions too. so i did not post that case because it is double post and make the ppl more boring to see same issue questions.

i will try to post more threads and reply

Thanks

Brodybreaux25

Chameleon Enthusiast
Okay, Good as a new member, it was very nice get all the information fro here.
some issue i was going to post, there was similar one already and solutions too. so i did not post that case because it is double post and make the ppl more boring to see same issue questions.

i will try to post more threads and reply

Thanks
You are actually a perfect example of how i would like for all our new members to behave!

Specifically that you did some research and answered your own questions instead of just posting a question. Good job!

In no way am I discouraging you or anyone from asking questions, ask lots of them! We love when someone takes the initiative to problem solve on their own. I advocate for all members to do their own research, come to their own conclusion, and then post a thread to double check that they came to the right conclusion before implementation.

Very good job, welcome to the Forums!

Top Bottom