how old is my veiled ?

nstd

Established Member
appreciate it!

Attachments

• DSC08969.jpg
    DSC08969.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 127
I want to say approximately 6 months old, but sometimes a chameleons age can be hard to determine since different environments, conditions, and diet can have an impact on growth and development. I can, however, confirm that he looks very strong and healthy with some gorgeous colors!

I would say closer to 6-7 months,

My chameleon is about to turn 6 months and he's not that brightly coloured yet!

@Owlco Thats what I was thinking too. But there's a good possibility that his growth may have been stunted, or perhaps he developed faster than the norm. I've had a lot of male veileds, and they've all grown differently and at their own pace. @nstd where did you get him from (petstore, breeder, rescue, ect) and how long has he been in your care?

@Owlco Thats what I was thinking too. But there's a good possibility that his growth may have been stunted, or perhaps he developed faster than the norm. I've had a lot of male veileds, and they've all grown differently and at their own pace. @nstd where did you get hiom from (petstore, breeder, rescue, ect) and how long has he been in your care?

Got him from petco. He was 50% off. Ive been feeding him gutloaded crickets, dubias and superworms. Feeders are dusted with repitcal and rapashy. He's under arcadia t5s.

Got him from petco. He was 50% off. Ive been feeding him gutloaded crickets, dubias and superworms. Feeders are dusted with repitcal and rapashy. He's under arcadia t5s.
If you got him from petco, there's a good chance his growth was stunted, but he looks very healthy so keep up the good work with him! With this info, I might push for 7-8.

Back
Top Bottom