How old do you think this guy is??

Yep.. We have some meal worms,, has no interest.. But he is eating the crix.. Is there a trick or something to the fruit and veggies?? Only 1 of my chameleons eat lettuce.. That's all.. The older ones love leaves from the trees to lol

Id say that baby is no more than a month old.

I have veiled babies now, and they are just slightly older than that.

Fruit flies and pinhead (hatchling crickets)

and for the record he shouldnthave been sold to you that young.

Camimon is dead on,cham babys should be at least 2.5 -3 months old before sale unless sold to a very experienced person who has the feeders needed and the right set up for such a small cham. I know this will anger some and I am sorry but IMHO shame on anyone who sells a baby that small to anyone unless the seller has made sure the buyer is properly educated and READY!!! before the purchase. :(

I didn't want one this young... But we have him.. He is eatin small crix.. Seems to be doing great. We have had him for a week and he looks good..

I just saw this and saw that your little guy was the size of my veiled when I first received him. He was 6 weeks old, and is my avatar, so he grew up nice and big (and grumpy!). Best of luck to you and him! :D

thats great!!! glad to hear hes doing good :) sounds like you are doing a great job with him :D

what has he been munching on?

He has been eating tiny crickets... So small that they r getting out of the top of the terrarium lol we have found a few roaming crickets lol but he has been doing great!!

if you need any help im in london ontario and have feeders from pins to fruit flies and baby silks baby mealies wax and pheonix worms for sale all the time. i also sell my baby veileds at 6 weeks but dont ship until minumum 3 months but anyone who buys babies from us are alway given fruit flie culture and our number to contact us for feeders! also 24/7 support.

if you need any help im in london ontario and have feeders from pins to fruit flies and baby silks baby mealies wax and pheonix worms for sale all the time. i also sell my baby veileds at 6 weeks but dont ship until minumum 3 months but anyone who buys babies from us are alway given fruit flie culture and our number to contact us for feeders! also 24/7 support.

O thanks that's awesome.. I'm sure I'll be in touch :D we come to London often

Precious little one, I purchased my female panther at 3 weeks old. It is very fun to watch them grow from itty-bitty sized to large! Hope he is doing well!

Precious little one, I purchased my female panther at 3 weeks old. It is very fun to watch them grow from itty-bitty sized to large! Hope he is doing well!

They are... They are so much fun.. :) it's crazy how quick they grow at this age.. :) he is doing great thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom