How old are you?

I lovingly disagree. My mommy is so tolerant... ~30 reptiles later. :eek:

One, you aren't old, and two, don't you have enough? :D:D:D

Thank you I have trouble feeling like an adult some days let alone and old one.:) But the reason I retired early was to enjoy what I love, so no I don't have too many chams unless you to talk to my husband!! He only says that cause they keep taking over more rooms. Good thing I bought a large house don't you think?

Yet...a significant number are old enough to be your parents....just something to consider.

See I thought I was one of the only young ones.... Good to know there are MORE OF US youngins tryin to keep this hobby goin for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have enough parents, def dont need any more :rolleyes:

I don't think they make childhoods like that any more kwelp.

I had many years of catching lizards, snakes, crawfish, salamanders, collecting moss and rocks and sticks for terraria, water plants and insects for aquaria, etc.

I had very tolerant parents I've been told.

Kids now are domesticated and childhood has become a scheduled regimen.

My boys are having a childhood like that!
We go field herping and build cages, raise and keep all sorts of "cool" creatures and they are a big help with all the chameleon projects.
We don't own any video games ... yet :rolleyes:

-Brad

See I thought I was one of the only young ones.... Good to know there are MORE OF US youngins tryin to keep this hobby goin for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have enough parents, def dont need any more :rolleyes:

I agree, it's great that there are young people embracing these lovely animals.

I'm 10 yrs old.:(.Why I'm the only young here.

I think Syn said she was 12. I'm guessing others are young but aren't admitting it.

Usually you have to say you are 13 to be on a board like this (I don't remember if that was a requirement here) so it might be they don't want to confess to having fudged their ages on registration. Just a thought.

Please do me a favor (keeping in mind I'm probably older than your grandmother) and remind people of your age occasionally in discussions. As you can post well, we might forget and we do need to keep your age in mind if only because we shouldn't be posting naughty jokes and stuff.

I would be oh, so happy if you could do that.

Back
Top Bottom