how often

veiled

i was just wondering how often does everyone deep clean their enclosure. i remove poo or dead feeders almost daily but how often do you take everything out and clean everything good. do you spray the screen enclosure out good with a garden hose? just trying to hear everyones methods and cleaning scedule

i was just wondering how often does everyone deep clean their enclosure. i remove poo or dead feeders almost daily but how often do you take everything out and clean everything good. do you spray the screen enclosure out good with a garden hose? just trying to hear everyones methods and cleaning scedule

I do it once a week. Take everything out, use a little bit of dish soap and a paper towel, and wip eit all down.

I do it once a week. Take everything out, use a little bit of dish soap and a paper towel, and wip eit all down.

Ditto^ I also swap the plants out as well I have many duplicates around here so that I do not have plants that become over watered from the drippers etc. Plus like to give them so good ole fashion sun;)

i hear alot of soap and water on here. im just so hard wired against soap from my years of fish keeping. everything is boiling or hot water scrubing but absolutely NO SOAP. guess i need to relax a bit about the soap thing. lol

Back
Top Bottom