How often do you feed your chameleon

I feed my guys tues, thurs, and sat. I try to give them a variety of smaller/med feeders on tues and thurs, and then a big meal on sat to hold them over. I also give them a daily snack like a silkworm, hornworm, or super.

The boys eat their fill, which isnt as much as I’d expect. Sometimes they skip a day. The girls I limit to 3-5 smaller feeders. They would eat all day given the chance (me too but we dont have any good snacks).

Thank you all for all this input.❤️ Like I said I want to learn as much as I can before getting one so I can properly take care of my chameleon. This is going to help immensely.?

I have chameleon academy in my book marks been doing a LOT of reading on that. I also subscribed to Neptune the Chameleon I have watched all her vedios and keep up with my notifications when she post a new one. I haven’t seen the other two though. Thanks for sharing I will check both of them out.

I have chameleon academy in my book marks been doing a LOT of reading on that. I also subscribed to Neptune the Chameleon I have watched all her vedios and keep up with my notifications when she post a new one. I haven’t seen the other two though. Thanks for sharing I will check both of them out.
So the dragon strand link is for the cages that Bill Strand makes. He is the one that does the chameleon academy website. and He also does the chameleon breeder site which is a podcast. Tons of topics on chams. :)

Back
Top Bottom