How Much?

Mhersh426

I am selling my Jackon's chameleon to a coworker of mine. He is about 1.5 years old. I am giving the cage, mister, lights, and all the plants in the cage. What is a reasonable price for all this?

Depends on how reasonable the setup is. If its a reptibreeze, T5HO, and mistking, id say $100-200. But when "rehoming" 99% of the setup is junk/unusable in the new home. Would you trust that 1.5 year old UVB light? "How much will you give me for my beardy and his setup?" I said nothing, i will take it off your hands for free, i dont need your flukers crap corn gut load, i dont need the 20 gallon long tank, and i dont need the T8 with the year old bulb...

Depends on how reasonable the setup is. If its a reptibreeze, T5HO, and mistking, id say $100-200. But when "rehoming" 99% of the setup is junk/unusable in the new home. Would you trust that 1.5 year old UVB light? "How much will you give me for my beardy and his setup?" I said nothing, i will take it off your hands for free, i dont need your flukers crap corn gut load, i dont need the 20 gallon long tank, and i dont need the T8 with the year old bulb...
The light has of course been replaced since then. its the domes that i'm talking about. she offered 150 for everything.

touchy subject lol?

touchy subject lol?

Yea.....

I like when people think the lizards value goes up as it ages. Id say there is 3 ads for $50 baby beardies, and 3 ads for $150 1-2 year old beardies, on my local craigslist.

But like my last "adoption", it was free, and i tossed just about everything. I kept the fish tank, and gave it to the neighbor kids so they could grow tadpoles for a while :)

Back
Top Bottom