how much time spent with chams everyday?

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
Curious to know from a collective, I spend at least an hour observation everyday, watering and feeding

I have a regular job 5 - 6 days a week and make sure I spend at least an hour a day, I think if eveybody would do that, (the general population) who have chams, then damage percentage would drop dramatically or be noticed before it's too late...... hahaha, matt you would be the exception outside of gp

Minimum of 30 minutes to an hour, at least until I set up my computer, chair, and TV (on other side of the room and with low volume, don’t worry) in there.

Same here, I have yet to hold mine, I am trying to hold him when he is ready and not push it on him. I have been hand feeding him since day 1 and recently started with hornworms -- a little brown nosing never hurts.

I don't handle mine al that often but I spend an hour or 2 just there to watch him study his behavior and do all the maintenance and feeding

I've noticed mine like misting, I got a super fine spray mister, and they go to the top of the cage when I mist, I also keep a ultrasonic humidifier on 24/7 so it never drops below 50, with the heater on I have to keep it on, I was reading an article from a gent who have spent time in their natural habitat and said it might not rain for days but they retain hydration from night time humidity/fog

Are we counting time spent on caring for feeders or just chameleons?
I do half an hour each weekday minimum, feeding and spot cleaning not including bug chores. Weekend days are more like two hours or more if I'm making gut load.

Back
Top Bottom