How much should I be feeding my veiled baby chameleon

Welcome to the forums. I feed 2 to 3 times a day when babies and allow them to eat all that they want at each feeding. I feed small crickets, flies, Phoenix worms, micro Superworms and freshly hatched mantis. Here's my blog for new keepers. This is how I recommend keeping young veileds and panthers. https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-with-young-veiled-or-panther-chameleons.325/
Thankyou for replying is all very new to me but keen to learn ...he seems very happy at the moment

I would feed my baby veiled u till he did t wnat to eat anymore lol. I would feed about 5 or more in the morn before school and then more after school if he wanted more. I would also feed him some small flies and wax worms.

Welcome, do you have the proper setup for raising that baby, UVB, basking light, calcium without D3 and with D3, how to properly gutload your crickets, great place to find all the info you need!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 162
Welcome, do you have the proper setup for raising that baby, UVB, basking light, calcium without D3 and with D3, how to properly gutload your crickets, great place to find all the info you need!
Thankyou ..yes have full set up but it learning how much they eat ...how big they grow and basically just learning

Back
Top Bottom