How much fruit and vegetables for my Veiled?

Oski

Hi, I am just wondering how much i can feed my female Veiled she loves a few small bits of carrot and strawberry, and squash, I only do this at the most once per week.

All that apart from the strawberrys are used in the gut load for the feeders, are any of these going to cause any harm? at that amount? she also seems to be eating her pothos, as there are loads of bite marks in them,

My male is not interested, in any.

what else do you gut load with?

just curious:)

Always ,Squash, carrot,dandelion greens sweet potatoe cress, and sometimes pear, apple as well,

Is this enough? i was just thinking they get this in gut load so, if im feeding small amounts too, can they have too much of it?

he he my male gets mad every time I try to give him some greens, so I think Ill try some strawberry, thanks:)

Hi, I am just wondering how much i can feed my female Veiled she loves a few small bits of carrot and strawberry, and squash, I only do this at the most once per week.

All that apart from the strawberrys are used in the gut load for the feeders, are any of these going to cause any harm? at that amount? she also seems to be eating her pothos, as there are loads of bite marks in them,

My male is not interested, in any.

Hi i was just wondeing how much fruit do you give?:)

Back
Top Bottom