How much do i feed ?????

allymc

hiya i have a yemen cham and i give him 5 small locusts a day is this about right as not sure how much and when hes about 2-3 months we think he was in a viv with locusts all day before we got him and is there anything else which is good for him eg worms ect please help xxx:(:confused:

How old is your cham now??

If you go into the 'chameleon food' section, there's a feeder database at the top. That'll tell you what you can feed.

Are you supplementing his food too?

He's 2-3 months old I have got multivitamins and the calcium with d3 but unsure how often to supplement x

Yeah, as jannb says, as many small feeders as he'll eat. So he'll GROW GROW GROW!!! LOL

Simba (my 3mo) is on fruit flies, small dubia roaches, small morio worms and wax worms as an occasional treat. I will get him some tiny locusts at some point and am thinking of trying him with bean weevils too. When he grows I'll feed him the larger versions of the above (apart from the fruit flies and the bean weevils as they just stay tiny) as well as butterworms and silkworms.

I don't think I've left any out LOL (I don't feed crix as I can't abide their smell and they freak me out)

Yeah, as jannb says, as many small feeders as he'll eat. So he'll GROW GROW GROW!!! LOL

Simba (my 3mo) is on fruit flies, small dubia roaches, small morio worms and wax worms as an occasional treat. I will get him some tiny locusts at some point and am thinking of trying him with bean weevils too. When he grows I'll feed him the larger versions of the above (apart from the fruit flies and the bean weevils as they just stay tiny) as well as butterworms and silkworms.

I don't think I've left any out LOL (I don't feed crix as I can't abide their smell and they freak me out)

LOL cheers for that info I can't stand crix either my son has to handle all the insects x

Back
Top Bottom