how much d3 is too much d3?

so after about a month of giving Houdini calcium without D3 & retivite. today i bought him calcium with d3 & reptivite with calcium, d3, and vitamin A. i want to know would mixing the calcium with d3 & reptivite be too much d3 for him? or how should i go about the supplements. please help. old & new supplement photos attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Ivy
I think sprinkle calcium on his food everyday and then about 1 to 2 times a month use the d3. Also Houdini is an adorable name.

y
thank you ☺️☺️ so should i just return the calcium with d3 & keep the reptivite with all the stuff in it? (d3 & vit A included)
I'd keep both. Alternate using one or the other every other week so you use the repcal one week, wait a week and don't use either, and then dust with the reptivite two weeks after that so you only use either one once, each, per month.

You'll want to use calcium without D3 every feeding, then once every two weeks, you'll use the Reptivite With D3, no calcium with D3 at all

y

I'd keep both. Alternate using one or the other every other week so you use the repcal one week, wait a week and don't use either, and then dust with the reptivite two weeks after that so you only use either one once, each, per month.
makes sense. i just wanna be sure he gets everything he needs without overdoing it lol

he comes outside when i’m cleaning his cage to get some sun.
How many times a week, and how long for each time do you do that?
makes sense. i just wanna be sure he gets everything he needs without overdoing it lol
You still want to use a multivitamin two times a month. You can return and exchange the Reptivite With D3 for Reptivite Without D3, that way you can give multivitamins twice a month without worrying about D3.
i just got him a new UVB bulb. will post pics of it tomorrow
What is the brand, strength, and type of fixture you have, along with the distance from the basking branch to the UVB bulb?

Back
Top Bottom