How Many Tattoos and Piercings Do You Have?

PrettyInInk87

I love tattoos and piercing aside from all of my pets... I have 9 tattoos and 32 piercings. I know there are a few of you Cham lovers who have tattoos and piercings. :D Lets share, lol!;)

GabbiesIphone157.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

ear.jpg

Dermal.jpg

dermal-1.jpg

dead.jpg

Chrisiphone078.jpg

evil.jpg

bats.jpg

I'm still missing a few pictures of other tattoos. :)

I love tattoos and piercing aside from all of my pets... I have 9 tattoos and 32 piercings. I know there are a few of you Cham lovers who have tattoos and piercings. :D Lets share, lol!;)

[/IMG]
evil.jpg

I'm still missing a few pictures of other tattoos. :)

So I see what the pic is but what does it mean?

Wow, right after I finished doing my second conch in my right ear I came on here and what do you know? You started this thread!

No tattoos, twenty something piercings. :)

Do you like your anchors? I was thinking about getting some later on next year.

edit: Are you by any chance Asian? You look like one of my cousins.

Last edited:
So I see what the pic is but what does it mean?

Well, there is who I am assuming is Jesus and Satan, or some form of embodiment of Satan and/or a being who represents something similar. Because of the positioning of the two it seems like a statement about religion, rebellion, societal norms, difference, fate, blah blah blah, etc. What it actually means (if it means anything) to her I have no clue.

Well, there is who I am assuming is Jesus and Satan, or some form of embodiment of Satan and/or a being who represents something similar. Because of the positioning of the two it seems like a statement about religion, rebellion, societal norms, difference, fate, blah blah blah, etc. What it actually means (if it means anything) to her I have no clue.

Pretty much :). Didn't mean to offend anyone and I hope no one takes it personally. :D This is just one of my many tattoos and wanted to share with you all. :D Keep the pictures coming!

Oh and I have always loved the conch piercings, I started piercing my own ears when I was 13 and this is the end result. Lol! I piercing both my own conch('s?) including every single ear piercing you see on the picture. :D

I dare to be different I have zero :D I can appreciate how beautiful tattoos are and how piercing is a form of expression but I hate needles :eek: They are hot though;)

@Cain: Iron Maiden! That's just kick a**

Wow, right after I finished doing my second conch in my right ear I came on here and what do you know? You started this thread!

No tattoos, twenty something piercings. :)

Do you like your anchors? I was thinking about getting some later on next year.

edit: Are you by any chance Asian? You look like one of my cousins.

No, i'm not Asian but I do get it A LOT! Lol! I am mexican american... My parents were born in Mexico.

I LOVE my anchors and am planning on getting lots more. Apart from the cost and the pain they are awesome and look great in the end.

I started when I was 11, ended up with just over twenty eventually. I let many of them close up though. I really like the way forward helix' look with a small nose stud or something similar. :) I did mine over the summer but my crazy ears ended up stretching (like they always do) and the jewelry fell out. I didn't notice it for a few days and the hole was too small for even a 22!

I enjoy self piercing, when done properly of course! My mom doesn't care since the needles are less than $0.50 and she doesn't have to take me anywhere. :)

How have your anchors healed? Are they kind of sketchy or loose or are they nice and firmly anchored? I was thinking about buying some of the supplies and testing my non-existent skill on my leg.

I can see the Mexican. You just have a very half Asian, half white/other light skinned ethnicity look to your face.

do you see a star formed by the two "beings" in the pic.....to me it just represents good and evil....plus the tail kinda looks like a spear....very interesting....:cool:

I started when I was 11, ended up with just over twenty eventually. I let many of them close up though. I really like the way forward helix' look with a small nose stud or something similar. :) I did mine over the summer but my crazy ears ended up stretching (like they always do) and the jewelry fell out. I didn't notice it for a few days and the hole was too small for even a 22!

I enjoy self piercing, when done properly of course! My mom doesn't care since the needles are less than $0.50 and she doesn't have to take me anywhere. :)

How have your anchors healed? Are they kind of sketchy or loose or are they nice and firmly anchored? I was thinking about buying some of the supplies and testing my non-existent skill on my leg.

I can see the Mexican. You just have a very half Asian, half white/other light skinned ethnicity look to your face.

I just use a needle soaked in alcohol along with sewing string. Lol! It's the easiest and cheapes. I AlWAYS lose my jewelry so I got tired of buying new ones and ended up putting black string in them. It works! Lol!

The anchors are completely healed and are well anchored. I can tug and pull on them with no problems. Of course you have to find someone who is experienced in doing them for it to heal properly. As you know, everyone is different and depending on your care, it can go both ways. My friends skin rejected most of her anchors.

I can see that too, but the positioning of the two makes me think it's more than that.

I have never ever had a piercing reject, migrate, or otherwise get nasty. I have weird skin. :)

I can see that too, but the positioning of the two makes me think it's more than that.

agreed....but eh......too tired too think any further meaning....virtually endless assumptions:cool::p

BTW: for now i ony have one ear piercing =P, my mom wants me to get a tattoo:cool:

agreed....but eh......too tired too think any further meaning....virtually endless assumptions:cool::p

BTW: for now i ony have one ear piercing =P, my mom wants me to get a tattoo:cool:

Your mom WANTS you to get a tattoo? Wow, my mom HATED me for a while after I got my first tattoo and slapped me when she saw my tongue pierced. Lol! Your mom is cool... Lol!:)

My mom said she'd beat me over the head if I got my tongue pierced! :) She said she would rather me get a tattoo with her than get most piercings... She also said she would rather me get my lip, nose, belly button, and eyebrows pierced multiple times than get my tongue pierced. Why that is, I have no idea. I want my tongue pierced horizontally.

Your mom WANTS you to get a tattoo? Wow, my mom HATED me for a while after I got my first tattoo and slapped me when she saw my tongue pierced. Lol! Your mom is cool... Lol!:)

My mom said she'd beat me over the head if I got my tongue pierced! :) She said she would rather me get a tattoo with her than get most piercings... She also said she would rather me get my lip, nose, belly button, and eyebrows pierced multiple times than get my tongue pierced. Why that is, I have no idea. I want my tongue pierced horizontally.

It takes awsome moms to have awsome kids ;)...lol jk

and yeah she WANTS me to get a tattoo

and for the record the only piercing i have , MY mom did it when i was a baby about over a year old:p,

i asked her why she did it and she said, "i thought it would b cool for a guy to have an earing ".....AND now you see guys with studs:p or plugs:cool: nowadays....

my mom knows the future;):cool:

but yeah, she even said when im legal i can get the tat right away, but i gonna donate blood right before i get a tat.....

just did it once and wanna do it a few more times:)

My school has blood drives once or twice a year. You have to be 16+ and have parental consent. Maybe you can start something like that at your school? It would look great to colleges :D

My school has blood drives once or twice a year. You have to be 16+ and have parental consent. Maybe you can start something like that at your school? It would look great to colleges :D

i just did a few weeks ago at my school....my school has them too...i wanted to know my blood type:cool:

and im not doing it for the college (though its a bonus)

it felt good donating:)

though i heard you get a natural high or "loopy" after donating:D:rolleyes::cool:

Back
Top Bottom