How many inches should the heat bulb sit?

Right so Bill does it on the metal shelving units that are like this. Then you build the shelving to the specs you need. You just have to find one that has the depth you need. But he does it where the top shelf is the one that the lighting sits on. Cage sits on a shelf below. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Style-Sele...VhY7ICh2X_AUZEAYYBSABEgK36fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
yeah, i would do this but i already have my repti-breeze stand for it. i’ll figure out a way to hang it from the ceiling...

Theres two metal plates that are for wooden viv attachment, im placing these into a shelf above my mesh cage, you could also suspend it with wires from roof. For reptibreeze xl size chrome shelving 610mm deep and wide enough to accommodate is over 200 quid. I don't have room for one those and you already got reptibreeze base which would make it redundant if you got one.
yeah i’m thinking about just hanging it from the ceiling... not sure how though

I was considering this before choosing a shelf method; Screenshot_20200605-005356.png
Dont know where best to get them closer too you

of course, the yarn wraps right on the metal connectors of the bulb so it’s not even hot at all! ??????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom