How many Cigarette smokers are here?

No, I think thats my body saying, "Are you out of your mind? you aint eatin that s###!" :D

Strangely my body sounds alot like Samual jackson!

That Burger makes me think you should rename this product to Niconator. LOL

Joe, we've seen your picture. You need to eat a few of those burgers. Do you have to run around in the shower to get wet or what? :p

:D

Sancho good luck with this product. I wish things like this were around when my girl friend was quitting. The things she would put in her mouth, because of the habit of that action, was horrible. Not only did her appetite come back, but her brain was used to having something in her mouth and hands. So food went in. Pencils were chewed. Hair was chewed. he flicked the edges of her clothes and picked at her own fingers and nails unconsiously. If fake cigarettes gave her something to put in her mouth, while she cut down on the nic addiction, it may have helped make the experience easier.
Of course eventually one needs to break the habit of the hands and mouth, as well as the nic, but one thing at a time eh?

That Burger makes me think you should rename this product to Niconator. LOL

Joe, we've seen your picture. You need to eat a few of those burgers. Do you have to run around in the shower to get wet or what? :p

:D

Pure you leave my man Jo alone. He is alot better off than all the tubs I see.:D

LOl..Aw Shucks, Thanks Laurie :)
Pure is right though, I wear lead boots so I dont blow away in a high wind! :D
Im healthy though apart from the heart, I eat well though, just my metabolism I guess, never put on weight, people used to ask me if I had hollow legs, cause they couldnt see
where all the food went!
I think the difference is I always ate fresh healthy foods, nothing like the stuff we've been discussing.
One of those burgers probly weighs more than me! :D

Lol, lets see him market some 'E-alcohol' ! :D Or better yet, an E-burger that evaporates when you take a bite! :D

I wish your success with your faux ciggarettes, but it kinda reminds me of a movie I once saw...

envy.jpg

Have you done it?

This is too funny!

A sign of a true addiction

No one starts smoking for the nicotine! :D Why not just chew the gum then. Why a fake cig. Is it that addiction is so important for some that they will find away around the discusting part to be only addicted to one of the poisons in tobacco?

nicotine is a poison BTW. A spoon full would kill a cow.

You know everyone starts because

1. Everyone else is doing it
2. I look cool doing it
3. I used to only smoke when I drink.

Where does it end.

I have this new invention , you take alcohol into a syringe and inject it.

No bad smell, after taste, or that annoying my boss knows I have been drinking feeling.

Alcohol can be smelled even if injected. Give it a try.

I only smoke socially. Its like, if your addicted then whats the point? I smoke because its fun and relaxing but if your addicted then its like you need it and your stressed. I probably only smoke 1-3 cigarettes or cigars a month but I love hookah the best.

I quit smoking 6 months ago cold turkey. Prices keep going up and up and up on smokes and alcohol. I think they need to start taxing some of the other addictions like religion!

Back
Top Bottom