How far can they see?

Chell

How far can a chameleon see? I made the decision to put her down stairs in the living room only problem is the spot I’m going to put her across the room is a mirror. I really don’t want to move it. It’s not a big mirror it’s more wide. It’s most likely 15 feet away

I’ve read that they can see up to 33 feet. They “zoom” in on prey or other things. Their pupils are concave so they have better precisio with their eyesIght.

They can definitely see that far. I have seen my male react to a mirror and had to move it. But my female is in the master bathroom with wall mirror and she could care less. The only problem I have had with her is trying to climb through the mirror like it is another room. I don’t know that this is a male female thing or just an individual thing. Not having a direct line of site would help.

Thank you everyone. I ended up just moving some furniture around and now she is in a place where she can’t see the mirror. My nieces where not happy tho. They are trying to say I uprooted their life for a stupid reptile 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😡 I told them that’s fine maybe it will make them leave and get a apartment faster and get out of my house 😂

BT-DT. It can be tricky with family; you understandably want them out, but you don't necessarily want to destroy the relationship forever.

Back
Top Bottom