how dose it work

primestick

Ok so I realy like the idea of an open or "free range" space for my cham, but my question is, how do you keep your cham in that area. Will it just stay if it likes the enviorment. I have many other animals and would be upset if my cham wonderd into one of there homes.

Ok so I realy like the idea of an open or "free range" space for my cham, but my question is, how do you keep your cham in that area. Will it just stay if it likes the enviorment. I have many other animals and would be upset if my cham wonderd into one of there homes.

If you can't create a safe environment then maybe you should just make them a bigger cage instead of trying free range. I know some chams will stay in their area but there's always a risk of them wandering to other areas...or maybe one of your other animals wandering into the cham free range area. If it were me I wouldn't take the risk if they might be injured or eaten.

Thats what I was thinking, I am making her a bigger cage though.Only a few small things to finish off and then some more plants and fun stuff for her.

my chameleon will never stay in the area I put it outside of the cage. It is always finding a way to get somewhere else it wants to go. I would not chance it especially with you having other animals. They are very curious and love to explore! Atleast mine is anyways!

for some reason all of my chams have stayed in there free range setups..ive never really had a roamer..only one big male veiled i had five years ago..hed come and chill behind me when ied be waching tv with a beer..but otherwise never came home and didnt find them in the tree..my lil male panther hasent left his tree once..knock on wood..lol

Back
Top Bottom