Decadancin Moderatoris Americanus Staff member Nov 7, 2016 #21 Brad said: Tiff's Treats delivers a really mean oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. Just saying www.tiffstreats.com Click to expand... I can't do oatmeal raisin, but oatmeal chocolate chip rocks!
Brad said: Tiff's Treats delivers a really mean oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. Just saying www.tiffstreats.com Click to expand... I can't do oatmeal raisin, but oatmeal chocolate chip rocks!
JacksJill Website Manager Staff member Nov 7, 2016 #22 Sounds much better than what I was talking about.
Decadancin Moderatoris Americanus Staff member Nov 7, 2016 #23 JacksJill said: Sounds much better than what I was talking about. Click to expand... Yes, but it likely will not aid in thwarting .
JacksJill said: Sounds much better than what I was talking about. Click to expand... Yes, but it likely will not aid in thwarting .
Thatcher Chameleon Enthusiast Jan 9, 2022 #25 wow that was long ago i found the ancient scroll with the instructions but one part is scratched out... where to send the cookies
wow that was long ago i found the ancient scroll with the instructions but one part is scratched out... where to send the cookies
JacksJill Website Manager Staff member Jan 9, 2022 #26 I expected to see him in December last year but he didn't make an appearance or I didn't recognize him. Maybe he will show up next time.
I expected to see him in December last year but he didn't make an appearance or I didn't recognize him. Maybe he will show up next time.