How do you TRULY RATE Reptibreeze cages?

They had some trouble in the past with rusting, but since they upgraded to aluminum mesh, they are holding up great for me. The company also stands by their product.

REALLY? I've heard great things about them!

I had a couple rust out in a matter of months. ZooMed graciously replaced them free of charge with the new upgraded mesh cages. The way to tell the old version from the new version is the tabs used to lock the lower panel/door used for cleaning the cage floor.

The old models just used plain tabs like this:

Capture.JPG

The new cages use a tab that locks into a post like this:

newtab.JPG

Hope that helps!

I like there product and I recommend it, but I've had ones that lock onto the post rust out as well. I have 8of them, and just got 2 more yesterday.:)

I have one of the older ones which is 16x16x30...its actually 15 3/4x 15x 27...and I have the newer on 24x24x48 and its a drastic improvement in quality imo. I'd def recommend them. Im wanting to try a reptarium also..ive hear mixed reviews but im going to see for myself

I have an 18x18x36 and I've had no problem at all. I plan on getting his full size from repti breeze as well. :) If you buy on amazon, they are so much cheaper than if you buy at the pet store.

I like them. I have had many rust and zoo med have sent me eight new ones. I am still unsure whether I have the newer version but I know some features such as the rods that hold the bottom door in place are plastic on my newer ones which so far haven't rusted.

I got the 24x24x48 reptibreeze and haven't had a problem with it. I love it and so does my Cham :)

I have one of the older ones which is 16x16x30...its actually 15 3/4x 15x 27...and I have the newer on 24x24x48 and its a drastic improvement in quality imo. I'd def recommend them. Im wanting to try a reptarium also..ive hear mixed reviews but im going to see for myself

I don't know why anyone would give reptariums a bad review I own one and I'm sad I didn't get one sooner. Not only are they less expensive but they are so much more versatile!

Back
Top Bottom