How do I get baby Cham to eat better?

Wow I have to be even more careful with him now I’ll pick up the tote and set everything up for him tomorrow
Yep. Also, if your temps are nice outside like 75-80 you can take,him out for real sun (make sure he has shade to go into, i used to only put mine in the shade but it is extremely hot here) until you get his uv bar light. That way you know he is getting the uv he needs.

Yep. Also, if your temps are nice outside like 75-80 you can take,him out for real sun (make sure he has shade to go into, i used to only put mine in the shade but it is extremely hot here) until you get his uv bar light. That way you know he is getting the uv he needs.
Thank you unfortunately it’s too hot here about 95 but I have a cool house and will set him up outside do you have Recommended dimesnsion for the tote

I dont really know...I just grabbed a large tote..

I can find the dimensions tomorrow, but I feel like any large tote will work.

His basking temps are defenitely too hot especially for a hatchling never above 80! Even adults I bask them high 70s -low 80s

Yes he’s doing better And eating in working on his tote rn trying to gauge the temperatures from lamps at different heights thank you!
I absolutely LOVE my herpstat. It is a thermostat for my basking bulbs. It takes the guess work out. I do like to have an additional probe to male sure the temps are accurate, but my herpstat has been spot on thus far.

Back
Top Bottom