How do I attached vines to a screen enclosure?

sarie

I have a bunch of fake vines and bendable branches coming in the mail and was wondering if tying them with fishing line could be strong enough to support them in an XL reptibreeze screen cage. I heard Dragon Strand sells these ledges for branches and vines but I’m not sure if it’s worth getting them or not. I plan to put a golden pothos plant at the bottom with lots of bendy vines.

I have a bunch of fake vines and bendable branches coming in the mail and was wondering if tying them with fishing line could be strong enough to support them in an XL reptibreeze screen cage. I heard Dragon Strand sells these ledges for branches and vines but I’m not sure if it’s worth getting them or not. I plan to put a golden pothos plant at the bottom with lots of bendy vines.
fishing Line works great I use it in my enclosures. it can do some damage to the enclosure but very little to none if you are just attaching vines. The ledges are the best thing for attaching plants, branches and vines. I also have the ledges and they are one of my best purchases. Pothos is tiny so putting it up higher would allow the vines to drape down and give your cham more places to hide and climb. chameleons are aboreal creatures and don't spend a lot of time on the ground so you will want viny plants all over. chameleon academy is a great place for information on everything and Neptune the chameleon on YouTube also has great information.

Back
Top Bottom