How adventurous is your panther?

Multivitamins

Chameleon Enthusiast
I've got a 1.5 year old panther and he has really changed his personality in the time I've owned him going from a timid juvenile to say the least. Our first vet visit he was so crazy they had to weigh him in a tupperware.now he has almost morphed to a adventurous little explorer around a year old. He doesn't mind coming out of his cage on a stick or even a hand if given the option.

How adventurous are your Chameleons when they are out of their enclosures this guy is always looking to expand his territory. He's go go go. It makes free ranging and outside time quite the event.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200704135515031.jpg

I know most people's first thought when someone mentions their chameleon likes being out and about is that their husbandry or cage isnt quite right. I assure you that I am using linear UVB in a quad fixture. my temps have been dialed in. he's got live plants and lots of branches this dude just loves to explore given the option.

Great post & pic. The pic reminds me of the old Bogey Casablanca line, "Here's Looking at you, kid." ;)
Giving me some positivity to look forward to. :)

Back
Top Bottom