Housing 69 Baby Veileds...

Julirs

Thought I would show everyone how I have this all set up. I don't think anyone realizes how many that is until they have that many all at the same time! :eek:
This is my dining room (HEY CHRIS-HERE YA GO! I am still cracking up about that call!)
Chamdiningroom.jpg

DSCN2030.jpg

countingbabies.jpg

Leon keeps watch over the babies (Yummy-those look good!)
DSCN2037.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy Juli,

I especially like the photos of the numbered Veiled babies :). It's funny how everyone has an eye turned your direction. It looks more like you cut/pasted a copy of one baby over and over :eek:.

Gotta love eating on the floor lol.

Hahahaha. Where do you eat:eek:. Those babies look awfully cute! Have you seen any aggression in them yet. I felt the need to seperate my panther babies after about 2 weeks. They are still with a roommate or 2 but it makes me feel safer untill I get them all there own set up. OH and I thought 10 babies were enough for me but over 70 wow.

Isnt there like a groups thing on the profiles where you can get together with people with like interests and other things. I cant seem to find it but I thought it would be a good idea to have a PROUD NEW PARENTS group or something like that where we can share our routines and other ideas we have to make life easier and quicker.

Hahahaha. Where do you eat:eek:. Those babies look awfully cute! Have you seen any aggression in them yet. I felt the need to seperate my panther babies after about 2 weeks. They are still with a roommate or 2 but it makes me feel safer untill I get them all there own set up. OH and I thought 10 babies were enough for me but over 70 wow.

Isnt there like a groups thing on the profiles where you can get together with people with like interests and other things. I cant seem to find it but I thought it would be a good idea to have a PROUD NEW PARENTS group or something like that where we can share our routines and other ideas we have to make life easier and quicker.

We never ate in the dining room-maybe twice in 11 years! I have a breakfast bar and living in Florida even for Thanksgiving most people go out and eat by the pool. I consider it a wise use of space! My dream is to build on a room to the house just for my cham collection!

No major aggression, but I love to see them open their tiny mouths at each other when they step on each other! I did separate them by size this weekend.

What! Doesnt everybody sit in front of the TV for dinner.

Julirs you ride harleys too, nice! here my 2004 1200 sporty with a few slight modifications. And when i say a few im mean about 8-9k in extras, just a little.
alispic057.jpg

Very nice-$8-$9 K does not take very long when you are talking Harley. Looks like we have 2 expensive hobbies. I am scared to add up the cham costs! :)

Awesome Juli! That bin full of Babies is great! Cricket Disposal Machine! Dump in 500 pin heads...Voila!! Where did they go!?!?!?

wow i am jealous of your bike! ! ! the zx-14 that is. i have a suzuki bandit 1250 and love it but i like those zx-14s ! ! ! :D by the way all those babys that are numbered were too cool. i thought i had a zoo at my house !

Last edited:
Awesome Juli!

I'll be having something like that in the next few weeks from my Veileds. Cant Wait!

Also, have you been to the Repticon show in Tampa? I'm thinking of going next weekend, but its a 4 hour drive from where I live.

These things are so prolific, I predict they will be found all over Florida in a few years. Please people don’t try to establish this cham in the wild here, they really can eat everything! Mind your babies!

Awesome Juli!

I'll be having something like that in the next few weeks from my Veileds. Cant Wait!

Also, have you been to the Repticon show in Tampa? I'm thinking of going next weekend, but its a 4 hour drive from where I live.

Yes-I have been there every year for the past 4 years-mostly with FL Chams, but since Mike is doing shows mostly out West right now, I will be there with the Suncoast Herpetological Society!

These things are so prolific, I predict they will be found all over Florida in a few years. Please people don’t try to establish this cham in the wild here, they really can eat everything! Mind your babies!

They are already wild in Florida, and have been for years, and right in your area! There are also Oustalets breeding out there too!

Hey Julie, your dining room looks like my living room!!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!!

IMG_4115.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

Back
Top Bottom