Housing 69 Baby Veileds...

JDog,

What did you use to make the canal for the drain system?

I use corrugated plastic. You can get it at plastic supply companies and at sign stores. It's the same stuff you see the political signs on roadways made of. I get it in 4'x8' sheets for $11 ea.

I love the tubular racks! You just gave me some great ideas!

Thanks Julie. Yeah the PVC racks work great. Doesn't rot, waterproof, modular so you can add on sections or downsize sections. All of the lighting and mist heads are attached to the upper rack pipe, so nothing sits directly on top of the cages. It makes cleaning an army of chameleon cages a breeze!! Just grab 'em and hose.

Como se HORDER,,,,lmao... I'd love to have that many chams.. But my wife would shoot me and then shoot me again,,lol...

Como se HORDER,,,,lmao... I'd love to have that many chams.. But my wife would shoot me and then shoot me again,,lol...

LOL-my Mom likes to tell me that, and I confess, it no longer looks that crazy since I do not currently have any babies!

Imagine housing 50 adult chams including veileds, panthers and jacksons and a lot of babies along the way, like my friend here in south africa :D

I love it! LOL I was wanting to do the same thing to my living room, but my fiance put his foot down. So I made him clean out the spare bedroom for my chams. I only got the two baby veileds, but someday I want to get a male and female panther;)

Back
Top Bottom