Hornworms

DABRUTE

How many of you feed your cham these? or even breed your own? Do you let them roam freely and let your cham hunt? I'm thinking about trying these.. Mine is eating crickets and of course I breed dubia and he eat those. Thanks

I feed them to my adult ones. I have trouble getting small ones locally out here, and my little guy is too small to eat the big ones. They love them and they're great for a little extra hydration.

Never tried breeding them. I know some on the forum do, but it seems quite a lot of work, so I'd rather pay someone else to do it :rolleyes:

I feed them to my adult ones. I have trouble getting small ones locally out here, and my little guy is too small to eat the big ones. They love them and they're great for a little extra hydration.

Never tried breeding them. I know some on the forum do, but it seems quite a lot of work, so I'd rather pay someone else to do it :rolleyes:

lmao i feel you on that. thanks

You should order eggs that way you can start with smalls. Breeding them is pretty easy. You can check out my multi part blog for details.

Breeding them also allows you to have all different sizes, I feed them to my beardie, my chams and my little whites tree frogs.

Back
Top Bottom